21/10/13

Audio: Kurt Vile - "Feel My Pain"

Kurt Vile - Feel My Pain

"It`s A Big World Out There (And I Am Scared)" es el título del nuevo EP de Kurt Vile, realizado con motivo de la edición deluxe de uno de los grandes discos de este 2013, "Wakin On A Pretty Daze", un EP que se espera para el próximo 19 de noviembre vía Matador y que tiene disponible su primer adelanto, disponible en descarga directa a través del blog de matador.

"This track was recorded during the first cluster of sessions at Dreamland Studios, May 2012.
(same sessions that conjured up most of album opener “wakin on a pretty day” I should add!)

“Feel My Pain” is a particularly meticulous guitar composition that i remember playing over and over back when writing it and then even more so when i had finished it, sort-of possessed.

We added a lot to this later only to strip it back again favoring the raw to the chamber-pop this go ’round. Spectral arrangement and a mellow-ominous delivery (if such a thing is possible)…

KV- gtrs/vox
RL- bass

engineered by John Agnello
mixed by Rob Laakso
produced by KV & RL

> Mp3: Kurt Vile – Feel My pain

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario